- Do you have Central heating problems?
- Is the system slow to warm up?
- Are some radiators completely or partially cold?
- Do radiators need frequent bleeding?
- Is radiator water dirty and discolored?
- Radiators with pin hole perforations and leakage?
- Are there 'kettling'noises from the boiler?
- Do you have repeated pump failures?
Any of these symptoms could indicate that your system has circulation and flow problems resulting from internal corrosion and the subsequent formation of rust, sludge, and scale deposits. A Clearflow power flush can restore circulation and efficiency to the heating system by removing these undesirable products. It purges them rom the system, and replaces aggressive water with clean water, chemically treated to prevent future problems.
Fitting a new boiler to an existing heating system? The high efficiency and compactness of modern boilers, developed to minimize fuel costs and pollution, makes them more susceptible to problems caused by debris in the system water.
Boiler manufacturers insist that heating systems must be thoroughly flushed before installing a new boiler. A Clearflow power flush is far more effective than traditional methods, and ensures that the boiler installation complies with "best practice' standards.